Sunday, March 2, 2014

Transforming the Classroom with iPads

What I love most about hearing this teachers perspective is the part about differentiated instruction.  Since my first day in the classroom, I've known the importance of differentiating instruction so that all students are able to succeed.  With that said, that has also been one of the most challenging aspects to teaching.  With 30 students in the classroom and 1 teacher, it certainly makes the process of targeting each student at their own ability level a challenge.  Seeing how iPads can make that goal more achievable is a huge bonus to incorporating them into the classroom.  Being able to use apps as supplemental activities for students would be incredible awesome!  I hope that one day this becomes a reality in my classroom and that my students are able to use iPads in order to enjoy learning in a hands on way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment